3rd Neurological Disorders Summit (NDS-2017) will provide a dedicated platform to share cutting-edge scientific findings, medical practices and caregiver initiatives related to various Neurological Disorders.
The multidisciplinary meeting will bring together the scientific community - principal investigators, scientists, researchers, health professionals, analysts, clinicians, policy makers, industry experts, the well-established and the budding entrepreneurs to create a worldwide dialogue on various aspects and challenges of devastating neurological conditions.
NDS-2017 will engage global audience for the exchange of ideas and perspectives for better understanding of origin, development, clinical and translation science to deliver potential cure for neurological diseases.
This international gathering will unravel important results concerning the mechanisms and treatment of Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Autism, Migraine and other neurological disorders.
The meeting will be highlighted with some of the top influential personalities involved in solving the mysteries of different neurological disorders.
The series of talks, poster presentations, workshops, discussions and networking events will keep participants engaged in learning and making new connections at NDS-2017.
Mark your presence and meet your Peers!
- Neurological disorders: Symptomatology, pathophysiology and etiology
- Diagnostics of neurological disorders: Neuroimaging, Biomarkers and laboratory studies
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia and mild cognitive impairment
- Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders and peripheral neuropathies
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Neuropathological disorders
- CNS Neoplasia
- Neurotransmitters, neuropeptides and drug targets
- Neurobehavioral Disorders
- Prevention, treatment and therapeutic options
- Autism and neurodevelopmental disorders
- Epilepsy and Seizure
- Advances in stroke management
- Stroke: Prevention, treatment and recovery
- Multiple sclerosis and CNS demyelinating disorders
- Migraine and headaches
- Neuroengineering & rehabilitation
- Case studies and ethical issues
University of Florida
Jin Jun Luo
Stanford Medical School
University of Minnesota
North Dakota School of Medicine
Raid Saleem Al-Baradie
Majmaah University, Saudi
The University of Texas at
San Antonio, USA